The Communications and Marketing Chair is a central component of the organization. The Marketing Chair is responsible for organization’s brand strategy, marketing strategy and oversee creative teams’ creations and execute a comprehensive and strategic marketing and communications plan through print, web, electronic communications, advertising materials, photography, video, media, social media content and event support.
You’ll know this role is for you if:
- You are a disciplined creative who enjoys the various ways messages and visuals reach people and want to amplify worthy causes and programs.
- You are a great storyteller and have a pulse for how different people think and feel and what drives their actions to support, attend, and rally behind worthy causes.
- You know how to balance traditional marketing concepts but enjoy implementing new tactics that drive the market versus be market-driven.
- You have people management skills and want to be a part of a dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and oversee the Marketing and Communications Committee team members.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship with the CEO to ensure brand strategy is in alignment with organization’s vision.
- Assists and/or lead short and long-range strategic marketing activities to create and implement marketing and communication campaigns.
- Develop, oversee and implement strategies for positioning, messaging, and leveraging our marketing tools that create and sustain demand while shortening our stakeholder’s journey process.
- Responsible for creating campaigns for programming, development, and unique brand campaigns within the committee.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver professional growth marketing campaigns.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of setting priorities when multiple demands are present.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships within a team environment.
- Leadership Team
Committee’s Targeted Audience:
- Community Stakeholders
You must sign in to apply for this position.