The Programming and Resources Chair brings to life the vision and mission of the organization through our programs, special events and resources. This role is responsible for programmatic functions such as the annual conference, networking mixers, workshops, special events and co-assisting with membership events.
You’ll know this role is for you if:
- You are a logistics wizard and love putting on great events that bring people together for memorable experiences.
- You have or know how to develop a great network of vendors and suppliers.
- You enjoy exceeding goals and get satisfaction from beating your yesterday’s best.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and oversee the Programming and Resources team members.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship with the CEO to ensure programming strategy and resource management is in alignment with organization’s vision.
- Design, plan, and execute a compelling, relevant, and themed programming calendar that contributes to the advancement of our black professionals, membership growth, and retention.
- Ability to successfully organize and support the role with administrative skills.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative working relationships with the CEO, Board Members, programming colleagues and other committee leaders to maximize the organization’s themed programs, participation growth and fundraising goals.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to creatively think, exercise attention detail and a high standard for quality to be successful.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of setting priorities when multiple demands are present.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships within a team environment.
- Leadership Team
Committee’s Targeted Audience:
- Programming Partners
You must sign in to apply for this position.